Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pinterest- a great discovery!


We love Pinterest. It's just a "web crawers's" dream. It is a great way to neatly save all your favorite images of homes, clothes, jewelry, bags or just really gorgeous photos. I'm really a visual person and beautiful pictures make me happy. One of my favorite ways to relax is to read magazines and I have several folders of my favorites finds. In the retail industry, we call these "tear sheets" or just simply "tears." This is a great place to save all your "tear sheets" virtually (without the clutter). "Pin" what makes you happy or enjoy browsing through other people creations or saves. They are so creative and fun. It's like a "virtual" pinboard which I need because my huge "physical" pinboard is already full (with kid's art mainly)! In the words of Pinterest, "You can also follow collections created by people with great taste. People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it."

When we discovered Pinterest, we were pleasantly surprised to see how many people "pinned" images from orangeandpear.com. Click here to see what we found. We are quite flattered!

So check it out and get pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment