Thursday, June 9, 2011

Milly Love and Yeah for Orange!





Just got this email from Saks and it has some great pieces by Milly. I've always loved Milly, the designer, Michelle Smith designs amazing prints and really interesting silhouettes. The look reminds me of Palm Beach chic but much more sophisticated and modern. I love all the orange she used in this collection! The orange check shirt reminds me of a shirt I bought in Florence, Italy about 15 years ago- I wish I still had it. It was a perfect summer shirt. My favorite in this group in the zebra stripe orange tunic. I still love zebra and this is a great top. Great bag too!

1 comment:

  1. The short and the skirts are my favorite. I love this simple casual fashion and trendy outfit. I love the combination of tops and and skirts. My favorite one is denim mini skirt

    ReplyDelete