Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New John Derian!



I am so thrilled with John Derian's spring designs. They just arrived and I think they represent some of his best work yet! I love the collection of plates inspired by tradition French Faience designs. They are delicate and beautiful and look great as a collection. They were featured in this month's Elle Decor. I also love his lobster top and bottom- how awesome is that? And the parrot images are rich with color and detail - they are simply delicious- odd word choice for parrots- but just look at those colors! He always has a wonderful selection sea life- I was especially taken by the adorable blowfish and sperm whale. These make wonderful wedding gifts -a gift that will be cherished and passed down for years to come. We also offer free hardware for hanging- just indicate that you want a hanger in the comment section. And there is more, just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment