Thursday, August 6, 2009

SIGGskins- personalize your water bottle!



I'm a big fan of SIGG and Klean Kanteen and any well made stainless steel water bottle than can be reused as opposed to plastic water bottles that we overuse. SIGG's bottles are of great quality and are beautiful designed and fun. They just came out with SIGGskins - a way to personalize your own water bottle with your own print or photograph. You buy a plain white one - there are 3 sizes offered. Then you upload whatever you want. It comes as a large sticker that leaves no residue so you can switch it out at your leisure (OK, who has leisure, anyway?). Well, Italy does right now. The entire country is basically on vacation in August. I just went to my Italian tailor (not my personal one) so really "an" Italian tailor and he is on vacation from Aug 3 to Aug 22? I've decided- I want to me Italian! Ok, I so digress. Back to SIGG- the "skins" are only $9.95 for a limited time. Great for Dad for his tennis game or mom, the yogi- wow- sounds like us. Although I'm more of an aspiring yogi. Click here to check it out. Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment: