Friday, July 1, 2011

Personalized Kid's Place Settings!


Ok, so I may not be able to create something beautiful out of my kid's food (see earlier post) but I certainly can "place" it on something fabulous! Check out this new line from Clairebella. There are colors and patterns for every kid and every hobby!

I don't know about you, but when I get invited to a kid's party or a baby shower, I am always at a loss at what to bring...I want to bring something unique and something I put some thought into...not just check off an item from a registry.

What little girl wouldn't love to clear their plate and see a little pink princess crown or a monkey with a pink bow in her hair?

How about the little boy that has everything? Maybe he loves tennis, or soccer or baseball? Personalize his plate with his name and an image from his favorite sport or his favorite animal, like a dinosaur? The possibilities are endless...almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment